Dragon’s Maze Prerelease Changes
Today, information about the Dragon's Maze Prerelease events was posted. Several changes from the Return to Ravnica and Gatecrash Prereleases were detailed:
- You will still choose you guild, now from any of the 10 guilds of Ravnica.
- Each Dragon's Maze Prerelease pack will supportÂ two guilds, rather than just one. You will choose one guild from either Return to Ravnica or Gatecrash, and you will receive one pack from that guild, one from your secret ally in the other set, and four Dragon's Maze booster packs.
- There will be one Prerelease promo for all players. ItÂ will not be usable in the Prerelease.
- There will be no basic lands in Dragon's Maze booster packs.
- The 15th card will be all 10 Guildgates and shock lands from Return to Ravnica and Gatecrash, at about the same rarity of appearance.
- There is a mythic rare land from Dragon's Maze that may appear instead.
- There will be a guild-based race through the "Implicit Maze" with prizes for completing it faster.
The Dragon's Maze Prerelease events start April 27, 2013. Be sure to keep our Dragon's Maze spoiler bookmarked throughout the upcoming preview season.